Online Counseling for Women in Colorado and Florida
- Do you have a great career or family, and yet sometimes wonder, ‘Is this all there is?’
- Are you ‘put together’ on the outside, yet internally struggle with depression, anxiety, feelings of failure or being out of control?
- Are you struggling to find meaningful connections with friends and loved ones, or more importantly, yourself?
- Have you had difficulty with emotional intimacy or having your own needs met?
- Do you find traditional gender roles challenging or have difficulty understanding your partner’s needs?
- Have you been labeled emotional, cold, or even ‘bitch’ for having a voice?
- Do you find it difficult drawing boundaries, or putting others before yourself?
So many smart, savvy, tough women look like they have it all on the outside, but internally, they’re struggling.
Anxiety, depression, a low sense of self-worth, feelings of failure, unfulfilling careers, lack of intimacy in relationships, and so many other problems are incredibly common in women today.
Women shouldn’t have to suffer in silence. You shouldn’t have to ignore your emotions. While there is a place for strength, there is also a place for vulnerability. That’s why we’re here.
At EmpowHer Counseling, we help people from all walks of life become true to who they want to be.
How can EmpowHer Counseling help me?
As the name suggests, we enjoy working with women, whether struggling with specific issues, or those who may be looking for something more. Our approach at EmpowHer Counseling is to help women connect with pieces of themselves they may have left behind, and discover who they are at a deeper level. We help women develop insight into their own strengths and vulnerabilities in order to foster a greater sense of meaning and fulfillment in their lives, both personally and professionally.
But we don’t stop there. We work with anyone who may be struggling with anxiety, depression, weight challenges, or breaking negative behavior patterns. Perhaps you are going through a challenging life or career transition, or have experienced a significant loss in life you are having difficult with. We can help! Click here to see a compressive list of our services.
What if I do not identify as female? That does NOT mean we cannot work together! Empowerment knows no gender, and EmpowHer Counseling works with people regardless of gender, race or ethnicity, sexual orientation or religious or spiritual beliefs. Our owner, Tobi Brenner, has considerable experience in the Transgender community, working directly with clients who identify across the gender spectrum. EmpowHer Counseling provides an accepting and nurturing environment where anyone can share their darkest feelings without fear of judgment.
If you are struggling with depression, anxiety, negative behavioral patterns, feeling overwhelmed, or looking for more meaning in your life, we can help!